HOW TO APPLY
If you don’t want to apply online, follow this procedure:
- Visit the relevant campus of Punjab College
- Get prospectus and admission form
- Submit the form along with below mentioned documents.
- One CNIC copy of father/guardian
- 5 passport size photographs
- 2 copies of Matric/O-Levels (or equivalent) Result card
- A copy of Student’s B.Form/CNIC/Juvenile Card
- The interview will be conducted after collecting interview slip.
- Collect the fee deposit slip from campus
- Fee shall be deposited in banks within due date and get your roll number from admission office.
To apply online:
F.Sc, ICS, I.Com, G.Science, F.A
FREE EDUCATION AND SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
Free education and Scholarship Criteria
Atleast 70% marks for F.SC, atleast 70% for ICS and General Science and 65% marks for F.A. and I.COM.
To avail the scholarships, student must submit applications to the relevant campuses within the due date.
ADMISSION POLICY FOR POSITION HOLDERS
|Overall Board Toppers||Rs 500,000/- cash||1st Position(Arts Group)||Rs 200,000/- cash|
|2nd Position||Rs 400,000/- cash||2nd Position(Arts Group)||Rs 150,000/- cash|
|3rd Position||Rs 300,000/- cash||3rd Position(Arts Group)||Rs 100,000/- cash|
|4th to 10th||Rs 50,000/- cash|
Free education / multiple scholarships available for students based on their outstanding performance e.g. need based scholarship, kinship based, teacher’s children and concession for orphans etc.
Free of cost entry test preparation.
Free Microsoft Certification.
Special concession for alumni of PGC for admission in University of Central Punjab(Lahore), Mohammad Ali Jinnah University(Karachi) and Capital University (Islamabad).
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF EVENING CLASSES
50% Fee waiver
Same faculty in both morning and evening classes.
Same concession policy for morning and evening classes.
Safe and secure learning environment.