The Federal Board Intermediate Result is out and like always, Punjab Group of Colleges stands out with marvelous output of its future erudites who notched 12 Top Positions. PGC accomplished 9 top positions last year and in 2018, the number is incredibly increased to 12. Indeed, the educational ground of PGC has reached fever pitch as the highly skillful cult secured 4 Overall Top Positions out of 12 and made the institute fly among other educational institutions perfectly.
Now, heading towards the brilliance of students, let’s have a quick glance on their accomplishments:
- Hammad Saleem (Roll# 505999) notched Overall 1st Position and also, he stood 1st in Pre-Medical Group (Marks: 1058/1100)
- Masooma Zainab Bokhari (Roll# 565954) achieved Overall 1st Position and also, nailed 1st Position in Pre-Medical Group (Marks: 1058/1100)
- Momina Maham (Roll# 565955) accomplished Overall 1st Position and bagged 1st Position in Pre-Medical Group (Marks: 1058/1100)
- Muhammad Moiz Mubashir (Roll# 506000) clinched Overall 2nd Position and achieved 2nd Position in Pre-Medical (Marks: 1057/1100)
- Rabbia Sajjad (Roll# 583525) notched 2nd Position in Science General (Marks: 991/1100)
- Bisma Anwar (Roll# 590268) bagged 1st Position in Commerce Group (Marks: 980/1100)
- Mehran Habib (Roll# 543818) secured 2nd Position in Commerce Group (Marks: 959/1100)
- Aliza Shahid (Roll# 590852) nailed 3rd Position in Commerce Group (Marks: 953/1100)
The epic results of Punjab Group of Colleges prove that it’s delivering ideal education to every individual out there. The results are incredible and also serve as a stepping stone for the students who yearn to get admission in well renowned medical and engineering institutes.